We believe that creative, functional landscape design can transform a community. Carefully designed places act as a catalyst for growth and provide measurable benefits for public health and environmental quality. Our landscape architects and designers provide environmentally sustainable, aesthetically‐pleasing solutions by visualizing how a site will be used and experienced by visitors, and how the structures and amenities can best complement the existing site. Our practice of landscape architecture continuously integrates emerging technologies, including GIS-based crowdsourcing applications, for public engagement and data acquisition. At B&L, landscape architecture provides the bridge between science, engineering, and design that makes our clients’ visions a reality.
- Urban design and revitalization
- Master planning and design of parks, trails, and open space
- Complete streets and active transportation
- Stormwater management and green infrastructure design
- Waterfront improvements
- Outdoor learning and play environments
- Public outreach and engagement
For more information on our Landscape Architecture services, contact Thomas Robinson, Sr. Managing Landscape Architect, at firstname.lastname@example.org.