Barton & Loguidice (lō-JOO-diss) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that provides technical solutions to public and private businesses. We’re extremely proud of our commitments to work-life balance, community service, and family-first attitude.
Find Your Place at B&L
At Barton & Loguidice, success starts with our staff. We’re a diverse mix of compassionate people seeking to better our communities by getting our hands dirty and uncovering solutions where others can’t. This shared purpose results in a mantra of continuous professional growth and lifelong learning, allowing for endless exploration and unlimited opportunities that make B&L a forever home for our team. #TeamBartonLoguidice
Who We Are
Who We Need
With more than 60 years in business, B&L is no stranger to adapting and evolving. We seek out creative engineers, scientists, planners, and surveyors of all experience levels, as well as support professionals. New grads and interns are always welcome here!
What We Do
Our teams work collaboratively across our eight key expertise areas, serving both public and private clients. We encourage our staff to feed their curiosities. There are many opportunities to broaden your horizons and explore different disciplines!
Featured Job Openings
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Pittsburgh, PALearn More And Apply
Sr. Civil Project Engineer - Transportation
Portland, MELearn More And Apply
Managing Engineer - Water/Wastewater
Rochester, NYLearn More And Apply
Our staff deserves the best. That’s why we offer eligible employees a full range of competitive benefits, many at no cost and with little to no waiting period! You’ll even receive paid time off on your first day, based on your total time working in the field, as well as two floating holidays in addition to our list of paid holidays.
Health and Wellness
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Healthcare & dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic life insurance and supplemental term life insurance
- Short & long term disability insurance
- AFLAC Accident, Critical Illness, Short-Term Disability, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Wellness program (includes premium discounts)
- Annual in-office flu shots (locations vary)
- Private comfort rooms for new mothers and general wellness
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement plan with competitive company match
- Ongoing third-party 401(k) advisory and financial wellness assistance
- Student debt assistance program – funded by B&L
- 529 College Savings program
- Continuing Transfer of Ownership equity program
- Tuition assistance program
- Extensive corporate discount program: savings on amusement park tickets, cell phone plans, wholesale clubs, and more!
Incentives and Bonuses
- Employee recognition “Spotlight” awards
- Milestone service anniversary awards
- Employee referral bonus program
- Publication and presentation incentive bonus
- Annual community service awards and donations
- Paid membership in professional technical societies
- Paid professional registration exam fees
Continuing Education, Training, and Advancement
- Family First flexible work hours
- Remote, hybrid, and multi-office options
- B&L Bright Lights: our innovation program allowing employees to submit new and innovative ideas for internal procedure or external markets/business ventures and receive paid support.
- B&L University: our internal continuing education program for all levels of staff.
- Mentorship program
- Young Professionals group
- Internal committee participation: 12 committees including employee events, sustainability, and technical standards
- Annual performance and salary reviews
- On- and off-site technical training
- Tuition assistance
Interested? Get in touch.
Reach out to our Recruiting Manager by phone, email, or by submitting the form.
Barton & Loguidice is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. B&L is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our employment is based on personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, disability, religious belief, national origin, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, gender (including gender identity and expression), or any other protected category. B&L will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities or who are disabled veterans during the application process. We fully support Title VII, ADA, and ADEA, in the following acts of employment; recruitment and selection, training and professional development, promotions, transfers, terminations, layoffs, compensation and benefits, social and recreational programs, classification of employees, job advertisements, retirement plans and disability leave. For any additional information on EEO/ Affirmative Action visit www.eeoc.gov.
If you have difficulty with our application process and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact the HR department for assistance by email at HR@bartonandloguidice.com.
Ready to learn more about a career with Barton & Loguidice? Take a look at our recruitment brochure.Download Brochure