Barton & Loguidice’s knowledgeable professionals are available to help with every stage of the wastewater treatment process, from initial planning to start-up assistance and grantsmanship to public communications. As part of our comprehensive services, we provide assistance with asset management, process and facilities design, permitting, and environmental quality reviews. Our engineers are versed in the most current regulatory requirements, as well as the latest technological innovations for solving complicated wastewater issues.
Demands for regulatory compliance, together with aging infrastructures and operational cost increases, have driven local municipalities and private organizations to look for alternatives to building. Retrofitting and upgrading current facilities are proven ways to improve efficiency and save costs, and the B&L team can help you assess the needs of your wastewater system.
- Start-up and operating assistance
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Trenchless technologies
- Collection and pumping system design
- Combined sewer overflows/sanitary sewer overflows
- Regulatory permitting
- Biosolids and residuals management
- Instrumentation and control/SCADA systems
- Collection system rehabilitation
- Biological nutrient removal
- Inflow/infiltration control
- Industrial treatment and pretreatment programs
- Odor control facilities
- Grant and funding assistance
- Asset management
For more information on these services, please contact Richard A. Straut, P.E., Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kenneth M. Knutsen, P.E., Senior Vice President, at email@example.com.