Leaders responsible for managing their organization’s assets need tools to help them make the best choices for their organization’s bottom line. Barton & Loguidice assists organizational leaders and managers in implementing asset management systems that help them optimize selection, maintenance, operation, inspection, and renewal of physical assets, to minimize cost. Our assistance with selection and setup of asset management tools, technology, and training helps enhance our clients’ ability to achieve their mission and objectives, maintain a high level of service, and reduce the lifecycle cost of assets. Our goal is to develop asset management systems that are embraced by users for their value, ease of use, and effectiveness.
- Business process mapping
- Asset condition assessment
- Data collection
- Gap assessments
- Capital improvement and renewal planning assistance
- Rate studies
- Information technology analysis and implementation
- Application and data integration
- cMOM/distribution system management support
- Facility information management
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Benchmarking and key performance indicator development
For more information on our Asset Management services, contact Timothy P. Taber, P.E., BCEE, Vice President at email@example.com.