Environmental Protection Agency hosting webinar on brownfield grant application
Author: Steve Le Fevre
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is hosting a webinar on October 5, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. ET regarding the brownfield grant application process. The brownfield grants are designated for sites contaminated by petroleum and hazardous substances, pollutants, or contaminants (including hazardous substances co-mingled with petroleum. The webinar will discuss the Assessment Grants, Revolving Loan Fund Grants, and the Cleanup Grants, which are due on November 16, 2017.
The Cleanup grants are a new funding opportunity. Cleanup grants are funded over three years, and applicants may request funding to address either a single brownfield site, or multiple brownfield sites within each proposal. An applicant may submit up to three cleanup proposals with a maximum request of $200,000 per proposal.
Below are some resources that may be of assistance with the grant application process:
- FY2018 Brownfields Assessment Grant Guidelines
- FY2018 Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund Grant Guidelines
- FY2018 Brownfields Cleanup Grant Guidelines
- FY2018 Summary of Brownfields Assessment, RLF, and Cleanup Guideline Changes
- FY2018 Assessment Guideline Checklist
- FY2018 Cleanup Guideline Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grants.gov Tip Sheet for Applicants