In today’s world, few projects can be completed without environmental oversight. The key to keeping projects on track is to identify and address potential issues during project infancy, whether they involve ecological assessments, regulatory permitting and approvals, or historic problems requiring remediation. Barton & Loguidice works diligently to maintain our relationships with regulatory staff in local, county, and state review agencies. These relationships, combined with a deep understanding of the technologies and environmental requirements, allow B&L to work through and resolve issues for our clients quickly and efficiently.
• Remedial site characterization and design
• Brownfield site investigation and remediation
• Hydrogeological investigation
• Stormwater management
• Watershed assessment and modeling
• Due diligence assessment (Phase I/II)
• Ecological studies
• Wetland assessment, permitting, and mitigation
• Threatened and endangered species evaluations
• Stream restoration
• Environmental regulatory compliance
• Air permitting
• Environmental compliance audits
• Industrial hygiene and indoor air quality surveys
• Asbestos management
• Lead survey and abatement
• OSHA compliance services
• Sustainability Program consulting
For more information on our environmental services, contact Scott D. Nostrand, P.E., Senior Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Environmental Projects
Environmental Blog Posts
Learn from those mentors, gain experience from those challenging people and situations, and hone your skills with your peers.