When thorough planning and solid design meets quality construction, the result is a project that performs to superior standards. Our construction administration team works hard to ensure compliance with the plans, specifications, and applicable regulations while making sure unforeseen site conditions are addressed quickly and efficiently to keep the project’s schedule and budget on track.
- Bid review and contract award recommendation
- Perform shop drawing review and coordination
- Evaluate manufacturers’ test data
- Review and prepare periodic payment certifications
- Review on-site QA/QC test results
- Review change orders
- Prepare funding reimbursement application
- Review and prepare operation and maintenance manuals
- Provide certification documentation for the owner and regulatory agencies
- Provide start-up services
- Prepare completed construction drawings
For more information on these services, please contact Thomas C. Baird, P.E., CPESC, Associate at email@example.com.