Barton & Loguidice’s professional staff practices pragmatic sustainability in all of our building designs. Our process starts with proven methods in facilities engineering and then incorporates the latest developments in areas such as energy efficiency, sustainable building design, computer networking infrastructure, and building construction materials. This allows us to deliver highly appropriate, cost-effective solutions to even the most complex facilities engineering challenges.
- Structural engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Architectural engineering
- Facility planning
- LEED-certified/green building design
- Renovations, rehabilitations, and expansions
- HVAC and plumbing systems
- Geothermal systems
- Renewable/distributed power generation
- Energy analysis and modeling
- High voltage electrical connections
- Communication, security, and fire alarm systems
- Physical plant/site management support services
For more information on these services, please contact Dean G. Mason, P.E., Vice President, at email@example.com.